Pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
Data processing is also carried out with the aid of computerised means for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since this processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case of special data, so-called sensitive data. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. Processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
- to fulfil the obligation provided for by the "Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza" (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for the purposes of public safety, the personal details of the guests accommodated according to the methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The conferment of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to accommodate you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose is not stored by us, unless you provide us with consent to storage as provided in point 4;
- to fulfil current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated externally only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned fulfilments, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time prescribed by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax inspections);
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, subject to the acquisition of your revocable consent at any time, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months and will be used when you are again our guest for the purposes referred to above;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. In any case, the processing will cease upon your departure;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on our rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
- for the purpose of protecting people, property and assets of the company through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protect people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not later than one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case of a specific investigative request by the judicial authority or the judicial police.
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or restriction or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and to the extent applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for in the current legislation.
For any further information, and to enforce the rights granted to you by the European Regulation, you may contact us directly.